Sunday, January 31, 2016

Homework for last week of the marking period!

Hi everyone,

Our final week of the marking period is here! We aren't having an assessment this week, so if you are looking to boost up your grade, make sure you turn in the extra credit project (link in last week's post) and the test corrections for Friday's Rational Numbers test.

This week, we are finally starting my favorite math topic, algebra!

Here is the homework if you are missing anything. If you are struggling with the content, the homework helper on the right is a great resource! Look at lessons 2.17-2.22 for algebra.

3 comments:

  1. TO MS ATWILL I NEED MY MOBY MAX USERNAME,PASSWORD AND THE SCHOOL CODE I LOST THE PAPER

    THANK YOU,
    KAYLA VALES

    ReplyDelete
  2. please i need to go on there for practice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just sent it to you in Google Hangouts, let me know if you didn't get it!

    ReplyDelete